- Promoter: The promoter is Margot Natoli Project Management Pty Ltd, PO BOX 266, Annandale, NSW 2038, ABN 28 135 115 543.
- How to Enter: General public will be invited to enter the competition by joining East Malvern Food + Wine Festival facebook page or competition entry form on line on the https://eastmalvernfoodandwine.melbourne/ website from 21 July 2017 to the 30 November 2017 or via a hard copy entry form at the event on Sunday 17 November 2017.
- Promotion Period: The competition commences at 6 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on 21 July 2017 and concludes at 5 p.m. EST, on 30 November 2017 (“Promotion Period”). Entries must be received no later than 3 p.m. EST on 30 November 2017.
- Eligibility: This competition is open to all entrants who submit an entry.
- Nominated Caller: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be drawn on the 30 November 2017 at 5 p.m. EST. Decisions of the Nominated Caller is final and binding.
- Notification of Winner: The winner will be notified via email and by telephone, if applicable on the 30 November 2017. The winner will be posted on the https://www.facebook.com/eastmalvernfoodandwine/ facebook page at 5:15pm on the 30 November 2017 also.
- Prizes & Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”): The grand prize is inclusive of:
TOTAL VALUE = $1,000
- Prize Validity: The accommodation prize and dinner/lunch prize as outlined in ‘7.’ above must be redeemed before 19/6/2018 of the prize draw and is subject to accommodation and venue availability. The Winner is responsible for booking the accommodation and dinner/lunch and Reservations are to be confirmed with accommodation provider and dinner/lunch provider as required.
- General Rules:
9.1 The promoter, and their respective agencies are not responsible for lost, late, delayed, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries, entries not received by the entry deadline, or for electronic, network or computer failures or malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user’s ability to participate in this competition, or other hardware, software or technical errors of any kind including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the competition.
9.2 The promoter assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user’s Internet service provider and/or insufficient space in user’s e-mail account to receive e-mail.
9.3 The promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the competition (or any portion thereof) if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the competition or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the competition, as determined by promoter, in their sole discretion. If the competition is so cancelled, judging will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. In the event a dispute arises regarding specific individual entitled to receive prize, entry made by Internet will be declared made by the “authorized e-mail account holder”. “Authorized e-mail account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
9.4 Entrant may be requested to provide the promoter with proof that the entrant is the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address associated with the entrant online account/submission.
9.5 The promoter reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
9.6 No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize by winner is permitted.
9.7 By participating in this competition, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges.
9.8 By participating in this competition and providing email addresses, entrants are also being added to the Promoter’s email database, to the City of Greater Bendigo Tourism’s database and the database of Margot Natoli Project Management for similar event promotional databases and that entrant will be contacted from time to time with relevant news, events, promotional and marketing updates. Entrants may unsubscribe from this list at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the promotional email.
9.9 Except where prohibited by law, by accepting a prize, winner agrees that the promoter, and its related and affiliated companies and Agencies may use the winner’s name, address (city, state), photograph, videotape, likeness, and/or prize information for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes.